CHECK THE FACILITY CALENDAR PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR REQUEST
Field Reservations For Practice For Walnut Creek Baseball Rec. League Teams
1. Look at the facility calendar for an open time slot on a field for your age division:
5u: Practices on fields 1, 3, 5 or 8
6u: Practices on fields 1, 3, 5 or 8
7u: Practices on fields 1, 3, 5 or 8
8u: Practices on fields 1, 3, 5 or 8
9u: Practices on fields 1, 3, 5 or 8
10u/11u: Practices on field 2
12u/13u: Practices on field 4
14u/15u: Practices on Field 6
2. After you find an open 60 minute or less time slot, contact VicePresidentWCBIA@gmail.com. He will be able to reserve the field for you. Identify your team and your team age division. Include the date and time you are requesting. Typically, coaches reserve both a field and then a batting cage the same day. (practice for an hour on the field, then for a half an hour right after practice in the cage). Please don’t use the fields for batting practice. Use the cages for that. We have 4 batting cages. (#1 and #2 by Field 6 and #3 and #4 between fields 1 and 2)
3. VicePresidentWCBIA@gmail.com will respond regarding your request and confirm your request or advise you of other options.
4. Once he has posted your slot on the Facility Calendar on our website, the slot is officially yours.
5. No more than 1 field reservation in any 7-Day Period will be granted unless specifically authorized, which is usually authorized if an open slot is still available within 48 hours of the requested time.
6. Requests for field reservations can be made beginning 10 days prior to the requested date.
7. Cancelations must be received (unless weather related) at least 48 hours prior to your confirmed field reservation. Failure to cancel in a timely manner will result in your team forfeiting their field reservations for the remainder of the season.