Walnut Creek Baseball provides:
- Hat and Jersey
- Catcher protective equipment and catcher's mitt for 7u and older (you may use your own)
- Tee for 7u and younger
- Game baseballs
- Scorebook for 8u and older
Parents need to provide:
- Bat - Our league allows big barrel bats Walnut Creek Baseball Bat Rules
- Baseball Pants*
- Cleats (not required but are highly recommended for 8u and above)
- Helmet - WCB recommends parents purchase a helmet (helmets are available for checkout)
NOTE on Metal Cleats: Only the 14u/15u Age Division isallowed to use metal cleats since the mounds are dirt
*With input from parents, coaches should determine what color to choose for pants, socks, and belt for the team. It is preferred that all of the players on a particular team have the same color pants. White or Gray is the most common choice for pant color.
**Choose a color of sock and belt that complements the jersey color.
Your Age Division VP can email coaches the team jersey and hat colors if needed.
Coaches will need to provide:
- Baseballs for practices (parents should consider helping coach with purchase of practice baseballs)
- Maybe some throw-down bases if not practicing on an actual baseball field